- MS 1208;BJ Report, 25 November 1964 to 23 January 1965 [British exchange representative] 1 volume
Green, United States Antarctic Research Programme
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 15 J R Green/United States Antarctic Research Programme
- Dates of Creation2 November 1964 to 23 January 1965
- Name of Creator
- Physical DescriptionReport
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
With the establishment of permanent stations on Antarctica the United States navy began a series of annual voyages south to relieve the personnel.
The Institute's Picture Library holds several collections containing photographs/negatives for various years of Operation Deep Freeze, a search of the Polar Pictures index found at www.spri.cam.ac.uk/cgi-bin/fx.sp?DB=PolarPics will provide more information.