Lexicon (alphabetical concordances of words, with English equivalents) of the works and fragments of Sallust, compiled by J.M. Wyllie.
Lexicon Compiled by J.M. Wyllie
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb161-mss.lat.class.d.31-4
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 161 MSS. Lat. class. d. 31-4
- Dates of Creation1930-6
- Language of MaterialLatin, and English.
- Physical Description4 shelfmarks
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
James McLeod Wyllie.
Conditions Governing Access
Entry to read in the Library is permitted only on presentation of a valid reader's card (for admissions procedures see http://www.bodleian.ox.ac.uk/specialcollections).
The lexicon was given to the Library by the compiler in 1949.
Collection level description created by Emily Tarrant, Department of Special Collections and Western Manuscripts.
Other Finding Aids
M. Clapinson and T.D. Rogers, Summary Catalogue of Post-Medieval Western Manuscripts in the Bodleian Library Oxford. Acquisitions 1916-1975. (Oxford, 1991), vol. II, nos. 47810-13.