The archive consists of printed flyers and a pamphlet, an interview transcript, press cuttings and other papers relating to the photographer Melanie Manchot and exhibitions of her work.
The file comprises:
* Curriculum Vitae of Melanie Manchot, c. 1998
* Essay by the exhibition curator Maeve O'Brien, of Nottingham Trent University Bonnington Gallery, on the exhibition 'Lifelines' that featured silver gelatin print photographs of Manchot's naked mother, Jun 1998
* Transcript of interview between Manchot and Penny Martin [then archivist at The Women's Library], c. 2000
* Four press cuttings relating to the exhibition 'Lifelines', from 'Time Out', 'Scene' and the 'Independent on Sunday', 1996-1998.
* Publicity flyers for exhibitions featuring Manchot's work: 'Behind the Screen', 'The Ugly Show', 'Light Sensitive', 'Lifelines', 1998.
* Catalogue for 'Lifelines' with reproductions of Manchot's photographs and an essay on her work by Sue Hubbard.