Letters, diaries and journals of Lady Ottoline Violet Anne Morrell née Cavendish-Bentinck, literary hostess and patron of the arts, 1873-1938 from the Goodman collection; Partly transcripts.
- her letters to Lytton Strachey, 1910-1931, and to Philippa Strachey, 1932;
- miscellaneous notebooks 1896–1937;
- engagement diaries 1905-1937, with diaries of her husband Philip Edward Morrell, 1930-1938;
- early travel journals, 1901-1904;
- journals kept between 1907–1938;
- visitors' books, 1907-1938.
As well as reflecting her role as a liteary and political hostess the journals and notebooks also reflect her religious faith, and interest in music, literature, painting, and her travels.