The postcard includes the information that Selborne [Gowns] Ltd were manufacturers of exclusive day and evening gowns, who traded at 14-18 Great Titchfield Street, London, W1.
Blank postcard with the heading 'Selborne [Gowns] Ltd'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3071 F/016/004
- Dates of CreationUndated but pre 1934.
- Physical Description1 postcard
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
After an Extraordinary General Meeting, Selborne [Gowns] Ltd was voluntarily wound up in July 1934 due to its liabilities. Source: https://www.thegazette.co.uk/London/issue/34075/page/4998/data.pdf