Copy of letter describing the various statues in the garden of the British Embassy, Rangoon. One is a bronze statue of Sir Arthur Purvis Phayre GCMG, KCI, CB (1812 - 1885) who was the first Commander of British Burma.
Letter from C. L. Booth, British Embassy, Rangoon, Burma, to Lord Carrington, Foreign and Commonwealth Office, London.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb102-ms380626
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 102 MS 380626
- Dates of Creation28 Nov 1980
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Presented by the India Office Library and Records.