of invoices and receipts from various firms to H. Enfield Taylor, engineer to the G.O.T. for payment for works or material in relation to the tramway. Includes an invoice from William W. Freeman, George Street, Chester, builder and contractor, for the supply of a model of the tramway with pulley lines etc and lead weights to represent the cars.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 2008 CX77/1/2/26
- Dates of Creation1901 Nov - 1902 Aug 28
- Physical Description1 bundle