documents relating to Marine Drive Tours including:
1. APPLICATION for Grant of a Road Service Licence.
2. SCHEDULES of services.
3. APPLICATION to vary the conditions attached to a road service licence/backing.
4. ESTIMATES of Income and Expenditure.
6. DOCUMENTS related to price variation.
7. DEFENCE REGULATION 1939 conditions attached to Road Service Permits states the service shall be discontinued.
8. MEMORANDUM regarding G.O. Bus Services on New Year's Day, service suspended dated 29 Nov 1978.
9. LETTERS between Mr. Hall, Director of Tourism & Amenities, Aberconwy from J.O. Lazarus, County Planning Officer, Gwynedd County Council, Caernarfon re the acceptance of a tender from Crosville for G.O. Bus Service . 
10. CORRESPONDENCE re exemption of the Aberconwy Borough Council from forming a company. 
11. APPLICATION to register a Bus Service. 
12. MISCELLANEOUS LETTERS, several regarding the public's request for extra stops; increased bus services; alterations to the timetable to enable passengers to arrive at St.Tudno's Church in time for the 11am service; suggested alterations of bus route; extension of timetable for Royal National Eisteddfod; letters re one-man bus operations and correspondence re new vehicles.