[inspection] report on the G.O.T. by the Engineering Dept. of The Ocean Accident & Guarantee Corporation Ltd. Details the testing & proposed testing on the winding engine governors. There is some discussion over the correct definition of the term 'shut off" and it is suggested that the G.O.T. Chief Engineer, Mr. Rhodes, contact the Ministry of Transport for advice. As Rhodes feels the G.O.T. meets with all requirements, the inspector recommends OAGC contact the Dept. of Transport direct in order to satisfy the conditions of the Public Liability Policy.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 2008 CX77/1/6/70
- Dates of Creation1953 Apr 24
- Physical Description1 item