from [Llandudno UDC] to Mrs. P. Breeze, 11 Wyddfyd Road, Great Orme, responding to a complaint about the failure of the G.O. Railway to stop at the Black Gate Stop. Advises that the Great Orme Bus Service would be preferable for the carriage of a push-chair but that if Mrs. Breeze does use the railway it is at her own risk as there is no provision for a push-chair on it.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 2008 CX77/1/4/52
- Dates of Creation1972 Jun 29
- Physical Description1 item