outlining some of the history of Lloyds Bonds, and attempts to limit the amount of money railway companies were permitted to borrow. The memo describes how directors of railway companies frequently issued Lloyds Bonds without consulting shareholders. At the end of the memo G.O.T. acknowledge to owe and duly pay interest to contractors etc.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 2008 CX77/1/2/17
- Dates of Creation[c.1900]
- Physical Description1 item