of miscellaneous documents relating to the purchasing of the G.O.R., formerly the G.O.T. including:
1. Originating Summons issued by Sherwood & Co., London, solicitors to Llandudno UDC v. Great Orme Railway Ltd.
2. Brief of the above.
3. Newspaper articles from the Liverpool Daily Post, 14 Oct 1948 and Llandudno & District Advertiser, 16 Oct 1948 reporting on the Chancery Court judgement on the price of the Gt. Orme Railway.
4. Correspondence and notes of the LUDC including reports, notices of special meetings and a report on the G.O. T. submitted to the LUDC.
5. Statistics and balance sheets for G.O.T./G.O.R. 1932-1946.
6. Memo from Clerk of Council to Treasurer asking for his recollections of the winding-up or liquidation for the former G.O.T. [dated 1966]