from R.S. Chamberlain, Langham Hotel, London, solicitor to Johnson, [his legal partner] Llandudno, solicitor, re Board of Trade visit re plans submitted by G.O.T. and returned to [H. Enfield Taylor] together with Col. Yorke's objections. G.O.T. were to re-submit plans. Chamberlain notes that Board of Trade do not concern themselves with the roadway as this is a matter for the Local Authority.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 2008 CX77/1/2/23
- Dates of Creation1901 May 11
- Physical Description1 item