S.B. Cottrell, Liverpool Overhead Railway Co. to Alfred G. Pugh, Llewelyn Chambers saying that he has been appointed umpire in the dispute that has arisen between the Tramway Co. and R. White & Sons. Gives his ruling that for both upper and lower sections, Whites have fulfilled their contractual obligations. Points out that the line is not being workded efficiently.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 2008 CX77/1/3/18
- Dates of Creation1903 Jan 6
- Physical Description1 item