'Clerk to Council', containing correspondence to and from the Clerk to Llandudno UDC on matters related to the operation of the bus service. Concludes with letter from P.R. Hall, Director of Tourism & Amenities of [Aberconwy District Council] informing members of staff of the Great Orme Bus Service that the council have decided to relinquish their licence for the service. [Great Orme bus service was taken over by Crosville in 1985.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 2008 CX77/2/2/14
- Dates of Creation1971 - 1974, 1985
- Physical Description1 file