from T. McDonald, Chairman, Town Hall, Llandudno to the members of the Council re proposed Great Orme Omnibus Service. Discussing the fitting of a special sprag gear for passengers' safety on the steep gradient and proposed fares. Also recommends purchase of 2 diesel engine driven omnibuses and application to be made to the Traffic Commisioners for a Road Service Licence.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 2008 CX77/2/2/4
- Dates of Creation1949 Feb 11
- Physical Description1 item