The folder contains material about a variety of social issues. Included are manuscript and typed lectures, seminars, addresses, and notes, with a few accompanying pamphlets. Issues discussed include euthanasia, marriage, divorce, war, peace, political violence, transplant surgery, abortion, the prolongation of life, suicide, capital punishment, the ordination of women, terrorism, and contraception.
Talks on Social Issues
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1953 TW/3/3/2
- Former ReferenceGB 1953 TW 2/49
- Dates of Creation[1960-1987?]
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical Description1 folder