The folder contains newspaper cuttings about different social groups (including married women, working mothers, widows and old people), and a letter to Thomas Wood about The National Corporation for the Care of Old People.
Folder labelled Social Classes: Wealth / Family: Married Women, Home / Women/ Mothers at Work / Widows / Old People
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1953 TW/1/154
- Former ReferenceGB 1953 TW 1/154
- Dates of Creation1959-1969, 1976, 1983
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical Description1 folder (47 cuttings, 1 letter)