The folder contains newspaper cuttings about animal welfare, a small amount of correspondence, and papers from the National Farmers' Union to Parliament about the welfare of livestock. Also included are pamphlets published by animal welfare groups (including Greenpeace, FRAME (Fund for the Replacement of Animals in Medical Experiments), the Animal Defence Society, The National Anti-Vivisection Society, The League Against Cruel Sports and the RSPCA), and 2 pamphlets published by the Council of Christians and Jews entitled Some Aspects of Shechita and Jewish Dietary Laws.
Folder labelled Treatment and Care of Animals
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1953 TW/1/82
- Former ReferenceGB 1953 TW 1/82
- Dates of Creation1965-1985
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical Description1 folder (30 cuttings, 4 sheets of paper, 3 letters, 55 pamphlets)