This group contains newspaper cuttings and newsletters but mainly consists of typed and manuscript lecture notes for Thomas Woods' Moral Theology course. Included is an introduction to the course and notes covering a variety of issues including war, abortion, euthanasia, unjust laws, international law, human law, divine law, sin, the law of the Old Testament, confession, co-operation with other ministries, predestination, prayer, worship, and the Christian way of life.
Lecture Notes for the Moral Theology Course
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1953 TW/4/1/1
- Former ReferenceGB 1953 TW 2/16, TW 2/17, TW 2/19, TW 2/37, TW 2/45, TW 2/64, TW 5/2, TW 5/3
- Dates of Creation[1960-1987?]
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical Description1 and half boxes
- Direct Link