Included in this folder are newspaper cuttings about church furnishings (furniture, silverware, and art) which particularly discuss whether these items should be sold to provide more money for the parish, because they are expensive to insure, or for moral reasons so that the money could be given to the poor.
Folder labelled Church Furnishings
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1953 TW/1/87
- Former ReferenceGB 1953 TW 1/87
- Dates of Creation1954, 1967-1976, 1981
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical Description1 folder (21 cuttings, 13 booklets/pamphlets)