This group contains manuscript and typed notes about the English Civil War, the Commonwealth, natural law, and 16th-17th Century religious and political figures and members of the monarchy. Also included are drafts, and a photocopy, of a paper by Thomas Wood entitled For a Roundhead's Knapsack.
Articles about War and 16th-17th Century Religious and Political figures
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1953 TW/2/5
- Former ReferenceGB 1953 TW 2/8, TW 2/9
- Dates of Creation[1960s-1980s?]
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical Description2 bundles