The box contains newspaper cuttings, manuscript notes, pamphlets, reports and a small amount of correspondence. The material discusses a variety of subjects such as youth and adolescence, children, marriage, family planning, health, religion and the church, recreation, family structure, juvenile delinquency, illegitimacy, friends and neighbours, crime, class, women in employment, social workers, domestic service, widowhood, old age, migration/immigration, education, population, lack of housing, housing estates and working mothers. Also included are transcripts of talks/articles and 4 sermons written by Thomas Wood.
Material about Moral Welfare
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1953 TW/1/155
- Former ReferenceGB 1953 TW 2/47
- Dates of Creation1930s-1960s
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical Description1 box