Thomas Wood served on this commission. Included are reports, working papers and related correspondence. Issues discussed by this commission were wide ranging and included abortion, euthanasia, genetic engineering, defence spending, violence, housing and homelessness.
Church in Wales - Advisory Commission on Church and Society
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1953 TW/3/1/3
- Former ReferenceGB 1953 TW 2/29, TW 4/12
- Dates of Creation[1969-1983?]
- Language of MaterialEnglish, and Welsh.
- Physical Description1 bundle