The folder contains manuscript and typed notes, and copies of extracts from other people's work. The material discusses Christian liberty, sociology, moral theology, Sanderson's views on conscience, 17th Century casuists, parents and children, marriage, sin, and recreations on the Lord's day. Included is a paper by Thomas Wood on Moral Theology, and an essay about the 17th Century English Casuists.
Notes on Christian Liberty / Moral Theology / Parents and Children / Marriage
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1953 TW/1/158
- Former ReferenceGB 1953 TW 2/65
- Dates of Creation[1950s-1960s?]
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical Description1 folder
- Direct Link