This group contains typed and manuscript lecture notes for Thomas Woods' Pastoral Studies course. The notes cover issues such as the pastor and public worship, pastoral visitation, ministry to the sick, the pastor as counsellor, constitutions of the Church in Wales and the Church of England, the Parish Church, and the pastor as teacher (including teaching children, Sunday schools, young people, confirmation, adult religious education and lay training).
Lecture Notes for the Pastoral Studies/ Pastoral Theology Course
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1953 TW/4/1/2
- Former ReferenceGB 1953 TW 2/41, TW 2/50, TW 2/55, TW/2/56, TW 2/65
- Dates of Creation[1960-1979?]
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical Description3 boxes
- Direct Link