The design books belonged to designer Mrs Rosenberger and contain dress designs in alphabetical order. Each design was given a name. The designs range from typical mid 1940s dresses with straighter skirts and padded shoulders through to 'New Look' with fuller and longer skirts. The drawings show both the front and back of the garments.
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb582-hwuawom/hwuawom6/1
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 582 HWUA WOM 6/1
- Dates of Creation1945-1958
- Physical Description10 volumes