Thesis entitled The Student Divestment Movement: Anti-Apartheid Activism on U.S. College and University Campuses, 1989.
John Lindsey Jackson Thesis
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb161-mss.amer.s.24
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 161 MSS. Amer. s. 24
- Dates of Creation1989
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
The thesis was produced by John Lindsey Jackson for Ohio State University in 1989.
Conditions Governing Access
Bodleian reader's ticket required.
Collection level description created by Paul Davidson, Bodleian Library of Commonwealth and African Studies at Rhodes House.
Other Finding Aids
The library holds a card index of all manuscript collections in its reading room.
Conditions Governing Use
No reproduction or publication of papers without permission. Contact thelibrary in the first instance.