Microfilm copies of the first-line index of manuscript poetry in the British Library.
Microfilms of the first-line index of manuscript poetry in the British Library
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 161 MSS. Film 342-50
- Dates of Creation20th century
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical Description9 shelfmarks
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
The British Library, set up in 1973, was the former library of the British Museum.
Entry to read in the Library is permitted only on presentation of a valid reader's card (for admissions procedures see http://www.bodleian.ox.ac.uk/specialcollections).
Collection level description created by Emily Tarrant, Department of Special Collections and Western Manuscripts.
Other Finding Aids
A full description is available in the Library.
The originals are held in the British Library.