- MS 100/8/1-4;D Letters (4) to Hugh Robert Mill, 1937-1939 [Regarding proposed Antarctic expedition (Cancelled due to war, 1939)] 9 leaves, holograph and typescript
- MS 1057/3;D Letters, 21 December 1933 to 22 May 1934 [From Brian Roberts, Frank Debenham and others relating to his appointment to the British Graham Land Expedition, 1934-1937] 47 leaves, holograph and typescript
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 15 Colin Bertram/Correspondence
- Dates of Creation1934-1939
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical Description5 letters
- Direct Link
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
The correspondence relates to the British Graham Land Expedition ,1934-1937 (leader john Rymill) and a proposed expedition to Antarctica which was abandoned due to the Second World War.