Microfilms of manuscripts held by St. Hugh's Charterhouse, Parkminster, Partridge Green.
Microfilms of St. Hugh's Charterhouse Manuscripts
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb161-mss.filmdep.1006-1167
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 161 MSS. Film dep. 1006-1167
- Dates of Creation20th century
- Language of MaterialLatin, and English.
- Physical Description162 shelfmarks
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
The manuscripts were filmed by the Hill Monastic Manuscript Library.
Conditions Governing Access
Entry to read in the Library is permitted only on presentation of a valid reader's card (for admissions procedures see http://www.bodleian.ox.ac.uk/specialcollections).
The microfilms were deposited by St. Hugh's Charterhouse in 1992.
Collection level description created by Emily Tarrant, Department of Special Collections and Western Manuscripts.
Other Finding Aids
A catalogue of the microfilms is available in Duke Humphrey's Library, Bodleian Library (R. Cat. 305a).
Conditions Governing Use
The microfilms are available for consultation only: all requests for reproductions should be addressed to the Hill Monastic Manuscript Library, Bush Center, Saint John's University, Collegeville, Minnesota 56321, USA.
Location of Originals
The originals are held by St. Hugh's Charterhouse.