Commonplace books, diaries and papers of members of the Bandinel and Le Mesurier families.
Papers of the Bandinel and Le Mesurier Families
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 161 MSS. Eng. misc. d. 897-901, e. 840-3, f. 474-5, g. 98-9
- Dates of Creation19th century
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical Description13 shelfmarks
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Bandinel and Le Mesurier families.
Conditions Governing Access
Entry to read in the Library is permitted only on presentation of a valid reader's card (for admissions procedures see http://www.bodleian.ox.ac.uk/specialcollections).
The papers were bought from R.C. Hatchwell in 1974.
Collection level description created by Emily Tarrant, Department of Special Collections and Western Manuscripts.
Other Finding Aids
M. Clapinson and T.D. Rogers, Summary Catalogue of Post-Medieval Western Manuscripts in the Bodleian Library Oxford. Acquisitions 1916-1975. (Oxford, 1991), vol. I, nos. 45619-31.