Interserve has a number of photographs of its work in the Indian Subcontinent over the years since it began in 1852, but not many are captioned, and some of them are negatives.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 102 INT/01/11
- Dates of Creation1910-1980s
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description2 boxes, 5 large albums
Scope and Content
The list below begins with the photo albums, and then lists the small collections; they date up to 1979.
Conditions Governing Use
For permission to publish, please contact Archives & Special Collections, SOAS Library in the first instance
Copyright held by Interserve England & Wales