From the beginning, people were encouraged to support specific projects, much as they are today. At the secession in 1880, funds dedicated to specific projects were handed over, along with those projects.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 102 INT/01/08
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description3 boxes
Scope and Content
These funds are organised alphabetically by project.
Conditions Governing Use
For permission to publish, please contact Archives & Special Collections, SOAS Library in the first instance
Copyright held by Interserve England & Wales