- Correspondence between E.C.B. MacLaurin, University of Sydney, and the Royal Asiatic Society concerning the possibility of starting an Australian Branch of the Royal Asiatic Society and the form that might take. Four letters, typed, dated 11 November 1963-8 June 1964.
- Correspondence between Major R.A. Podesta, and the Secretary, Royal Asiatic Society, concerning the possibility of establishing a Queensland Branch of the Royal Asiatic Society. Two letters, typed, dated 10 April 1970-22 April 1970.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 891 RAS ALL13/1
- Dates of Creation1963 - 1970
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish