Papers of Margaret L. Woods, mainly lectures on literary subjects.
Papers of Margaret L. Woods
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 161 MSS. Don. d. 128-30, e. 91-105
- Dates of Creation1866-1931
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical Description18 shelfmarks
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Margaret Louisa Woods (1856-1945) was a writer. Details are given in Who Was Who.
Conditions Governing Access
Entry to read in the Library is permitted only on presentation of a valid reader's card (for admissions procedures see http://www.bodleian.ox.ac.uk/specialcollections).
The papers were given to the Library through the Friends of the Bodleian in 1961.
Collection level description created by Emily Tarrant, Department of Special Collections and Western Manuscripts.
Other Finding Aids
M. Clapinson and T.D. Rogers, Summary Catalogue of Post-Medieval Western Manuscripts in the Bodleian Library Oxford. Acquisitions 1916-1975. (Oxford, 1991), vol. I, nos. 39080-97.