Handwritten notes including general contents of volumes I and II. Book printed by G, Nash of 16 Prince's Street, Cork, in 1850, but not published. Is stamped "King and Queen's College of Physicians, Ireland".
Notes by Dr Robert Travers about a book written by James Roche entitled "Critical and Miscellaneous Essays. By an Octogenarian".
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 418 Crossley/1/8
- Former ReferenceGB 418 E.3.3 Folder A-B no 8
- Dates of Creationnd [mid-late 19th century]