Responding to Crossley's enquiry in Notes and Queries concerning the Edinburgh and London editions of the World of Wonders. Turner's comparison of the two editions found that the editions differed only in the title and preliminary pages.
Letter to James Crossley from Robert S. Turner, 1, Park Square West, Regents Park, N.W.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 418 Crossley/3/93
- Former ReferenceGB 418 E.3.6 no 7 (17)
- Dates of Creation29 Sep 1877