Bundle of correspondence concerning Robert Wood, or "Wooden Bob" as he is referred. Includes letters to a Mr Harvey Cropley at Mr Chew's on Swan Street, and a Mr J.T. Robinson of Star Yard Manchester informing him that Mr Wood has been boasting of insulting and striking him at the Globe Tavern on Oxford Street. One paper entitled "Scoundrels".
Papers concerning Robert Wood, a solicitor's clerk to Chew of Swan Street, [known as] "The Tag Rag Attorney".
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 418 Crossley/1/108
- Former ReferenceGB 418 E.3.4 Folder V-W no 64
- Dates of Creationc 1839
- Physical Description9 items