Acknowledging receipt of the valuable catalogue which Jones had sent,and also mentioning the Chetham Society's volumes, J.G. Bell, and suggesting that James Crossley should continue with Worthington's diary.
Letter to Thomas Jones from John [C.]B. Mayor, Univ[ersit]y Library, Cambridge.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 418 Crossley/3/63
- Former ReferenceGB 418 E.3.6 no 7 (12)
- Dates of Creation9 Apr 1864