Letter concerns an artist from Suffolk, Mr G. A. Jermyn, who wishes to join the Literary Union. William Upcott is resubmitting his application after a Mr Cambell mislaid the original submission. Letter also contains a note at the end from William Upcott rejecting the chance to become a member of the Literary Union.
Letter from William Upcott, London Institution, to C. Reding Esq, 47 Berners Street, Oxford St.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 418 Crossley/1/97
- Former ReferenceGB 418 E.3.4 Folder U no 53
- Dates of Creation22 Jan 1830