3 pieces of lined paper containing a letter addressed to John Sharp Esq regarding the judgment against Dr Bentley. Letter is headed "Trinity College, June 14th 1735, with Dr Bentley and Dr Walker in The Master's Lodge. 5 o'clock, Copy of Mr Kenn's letter, London 27th April 1734". [One of the pieces appears to be part of an incomplete page. Pages probably relate to a trial brought against Dr Bentley by the Fellows of Trinity before the Bishop of Ely].
Copy of a letter concerning the judgement given against Dr Richard Bentley [master of Trinity College, Cambridge].
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 418 Crossley/1/61
- Former ReferenceGB 418 E.3.4 Folder I-K no 18
- Dates of Creation1734-1735