Relating to "The Looking Glass for Landlords", and including a page of Latin verse by his old college friend Sir Samuel Clerke, also a friend of R.E.E.W. [Rowland E. Egerton-Warburton] of Arley. "The Nook" is in the township of Antrobus, which was purchased by Sir Edmund Antrobus of Coutts Bank. It ends with a note that their friend Rowland Egerton-Warburton is now totally blind.
Letter to James Crossley from Harry Mainwaring, Peover, Cheshire.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 418 Crossley/3/60
- Former ReferenceGB 418 E.3.6 no 7 (12)
- Dates of Creation6 Mar 1875