Relating to the viewing of monuments (in Llanfair P.G.) erected in memory of those killed during the construction of the Britannia Railway Bridge, and revealing Morris's intention to stay at Llandudno and meet the receipient in Gartside Street on his return.
Letter to an undisclosed recipient [James Crossley] from George Morris, Menai Bridge.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 418 Crossley/3/66
- Former ReferenceGB 418 E.3.6 no 7 (12)
- Dates of Creation14 Jul 1860