Permission to have both benefices granted by Samuel, Bishop of Norwich to Montagu North, rector of Sternfield and Little Glemham, because of the smallness of their incomes, provided that North provides a curate for the benefice in which he does not live. Signed and sealed by Robert Nash. William Baker, Register. Endorsed: "exib[ite]d at Visitations 1753, 63 & 1770, 1777".
Permission to have 2 benefices.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 418 Crossley/1/124
- Former ReferenceGB 418 E.3.5 no 14
- Dates of Creation29 Jun 1749