This collection, which was formerly stored in a box-file marked 'Magazine Printing', includes thefollowing series.
- Correspondence sent to Rev. Dunnicliff relating to the a range of local and parish affairs atOllerton. Correspondents include senior officers of Nottinghamshire County Council (EducationCommittee), and the Butterley Company Limited (Colliery Department). 1831-1932 (MS 227/1);
- Receipts and invoices sent to Rev. Dunnicliff relating to the parish, particularly for printingundertaken by Henry Waby of Ollerton. 1931-1932 (MS 227/2);
- Papers relating to the union of part of the Parish of Boughton with part of the Parish ofOllerton, Nottinghamshire. They include a map showing the area concerned, typescript draft of theEcclesiastical Commissioners' scheme for the union, and typescript statement by the manager of theButterley Co. Ltd. 1932 (MS 227/3);
- Papers relating to the parish magazine including draft manuscript text, accounts and circulationlist. 1931-1932 (MS 227/4);
- Ephemera and occasional notices, including arrangements for social events and charitableprovision. 1931-1932 (MS 227/5).