This volume details the relief distributed by the Wood Street Mission in chronological order. It records the names and addresses of recipients, the names of the persons who referred them to the Mission, and the items they received. These items are divided into the following columns: Parcels of Provisions, Articles of Clothing, Boots, Blankets etc., and Meals. For 1937-8 there are monthly summaries of how many items have been distributed.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 WSM/9/2/1
- Dates of Creation1937-1946
- Physical Description1 volume, 13 x 8.5 inches.
Scope and Content
This item is closed.