Paper records comprise administrative records, property deeds, inventories, and valuations along with documents relating to a business partnership with Japan. Other items include:
- Textbooks which demonstrate and explain technical elements of textile production.
- A number of promotional material and photographs as well as non-promotional photographs of company events and the visit of Princess Anne.
- Magazine and newspaper cuttings.
- Clothing and textiles samples of William Baker brand clothing and designs, including children's pyjamas, trousers, baby leggings, vests, and some adult underwear and shorts.
- Oversized items: a framed building plan, a staff notice, and a collection of children's dolls wearing company affiliated garments.