Manuscript of 'The seven hills of Istanbul' by Hilary Sumner-Boyd.
Hilary Sumner-Boyd Manuscript
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 161 MSS. Eng. misc. d. 1015-19
- Dates of Creation[ca. 1970]
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical Description5 shelfmarks
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Hilary Sumner-Boyd was a writer.
Conditions Governing Access
Entry to read in the Library is permitted only on presentation of a valid reader's card (for admissions procedures see http://www.bodleian.ox.ac.uk/specialcollections).
The manuscript was given to the Library in 1978.
Collection level description created by Emily Tarrant, Department of Special Collections and Western Manuscripts.
Other Finding Aids
A description is available in the Library.
The material was subsequently used in H. Sumner-Boyd and J. Freely, Strolling through Istanbul (Istanbul, 1973).