Minute books 1913-1919; Financial records 1935-1942; Correspondence 1917-1939; Membership records 1929-1941; South Wales Miners' Federation Election returns 1937-1938
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 217 SWCC : MNA/NUM/L/3
- Dates of Creation1913-1942
- Name of Creator
- Physical Description3 boxes, 9 envelopes
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Abergorki Lodge was a branch of the National Union of Mineworkers (South Wales Area). No further information known at the time of compilation.
Conditions Governing Access
Access unrestricted unless stated otherwise.
Other Finding Aids
A hardcopy list is available in the searchroom.
Conditions Governing Use
A photocopying service is available. Contact repository for details.
No publication without written permission from the Archivist.